Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Book Cover Postcards

As I'm sure will become readily apparent as this blog continues, I am quite a sucker for books and many things book related.
And, not so apparent or obvious to those on this blog, is a decorating trick I have used as of late to frame inexpensive cards and postcards, as a way of sprucing up my art collection in a very cheap way.

Well then, along came this Postcards from Penguin Collection...which combined the two interests very nicely. The collection uses artwork from vintage Penguin Classics books and gathers them all together in a collection of 100 diferent postcards. Even the box they come in looks like a book!
Okay, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what I would do with 100 postcards, but I'm pretty sure that out of 100 I could find some pretty great vintage book covers to frame. And at the rate of $16.50, why not try it out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment