Monday, March 15, 2010

Shiny happy shoppers




Today I was reading Oh, hello, friend and Danni linked to a BEAUTIFUL etsy shop. Proteales.
In this shop are amazing one of a kind jewelry pieces. They are all so unique and...well... just perfect. I have not coveted a piece of jewelry as much as I have this dirty butterfly ring. (that's what it's called, I am not adding my own editorial)




Ahhh, it is so dainty, I could imagine adding to my gardening street cred with such a ring.



The topaz necklace would be perfect for someone with a November birthday....hint, hint.


At Oh, hello, friend there is a giveaway going on right now for a $40 gift certificate to be used at Proteales, make sure you check out the shop and then enter the contest!


Also, the Oh, hello, friend shop is not too shabby, make sure you stop by there too.

1 comment:

  1. I love nature-inspired jewelry. This is exquisite. Haha I hope that "someone's" birthday wish comes true.

    ReplyDelete